I recently started receiving "Unexpected data found while looking for..." errors. I had been playing the schema trying to solve another problem...it wasn't picking up segments (will talk about that later).
It turns out that the Parser Optimization had been set to Complexity at some point....I tend to try alot of things, then forget that I tried them.
I switched it back to Speed and everything worked fine.
You set Parser Optimization in the Properties Pane of the the
When the PO is set to speed the parser will look at your file from the top down and try to fit what it finds into the right slot in the outbound file.
With complexity is runs from top to bottom and bottom to top simultaneously. This provides a more accurate matching of data but can take a few seconds longer to run. A real problem if you're processing alot of messages.
No comments:
Post a Comment